Effective Date: January 1, 2020
· What information we collect;
· With whom it is shared;
· How it can be corrected;
· How it is secured;
· How policy changes will be communicated; and
· How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Information that we may collect about you (“Personal Information”)
2. Email address
3. Zip/Postal Code
4. Home Phone
5. Mobile Phone
6. Credit Card Number
7. Billing Address
8. User Name
We may use Personal Information in the following ways:
· We may share Personal Information with affiliated businesses
· We may use a service provider to perform certain functions (e.g. billing, maintaining databases etc.) and may provide it with information that it needs to perform its services, which may include Personal Information.
We may share your information with selected third party partners, including for their direct marketing purposes. If you would like to opt out of such disclosures, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
· See what data we have about you, if any.
· Change/correct any data we have about you.
· Have us delete any data we have about you.
· Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Notification of Changes
“Do Not Track” Signals: We do not currently respond to your browser’s Do Not Track signal from a browser or mobile application.